Tuesday 4 November 2014

This is me!



I am Sam, Sam I am, there is no-one quite as Sam as I am!



This is a blog for me about me and with photo's and things I want to write about and share.


I have spent a lot of my personal time working on websites and pages and blogs and Facebook sites and writing media releases and letters of request for personal charitable reasons as well as for many years on behalf of the greater cause in raising funds for Breast Cancer. But this isn't about tooting a horn or saying hey look at what I have done. It's about me writing for me about me and sharing things about who I am, who I have become and who I want to be!


For those who don't know I have just returned from an eye opening month in Moscow Russia where I was primary carer for my husband Aaron. I not only learned a lot about Russia and Moscovites, I also learned a lot about the World through my travels and through staying at a hotel for a month essentially alone. I shared our HSCT Russian journey thru Aaron's community site and spoke about the HSCT medical journey and on his behalf as his carer.

I decided to start this blog so that I could share a little about my journey and my time in Moscow as well as whatever else I choose to post whenever I choose to post it :)






No comments:

Post a Comment